Helena studied Industrial Engineering and Management in Karlsruher Institution of Technology and TU Berlin. During her master studies she deepened in the field of information and communication technology with a focus on data management. In addition to her studies she gained practical experience as an SAP consultant. She was involved in several implementing, customizing and programming projects for SAP FI, SAP BI and S/4 Hana.
Since April 2018, Helena works as a research assistant at the Department of Industrial Information Technology. In her current project she is dedicated to automated progress measurement of development projects.
- Artificial intelligence/ machine learning in product development
- Data preparation for KI/ML applications
- Data-driven value creation in product development
- Improvement of the success of development through automated project progress measurement and visualization
- Analysis of the data and information flow using the example of a power circuit breaker
Qualitätskriterien für den Datenfluss im Advanced System Engineering (2019)
H. Müller, T. Riedelsheimer, P. Lünnemann, T. Blüher, R. Stark
In: Tag des Systems Engineering 2019, München, Deutschland