Sahar Ben Hassine studied mechanical engineering at the Technical University of Berlin and subsequently completed a master's degree in production engineering with a focus on production management. Parallel to her studies, she gained practical experience as a working student in the field of product development at various companies, including Rolls Royce, Siemens AG and Siemens Energy.
Sahar Ben Hassine joined the Department of Industrial Information Technology as a Research Associate in 2021. Current projects include KNOW-NOW, the demonstration of an ontology-based linkage of experimental and simulated material and process data along a complete ceramic process chain, and NFDI4Ing, the establishment of a national research data infrastructure for engineering.
- Know-Now - Ceramic multilayer development through redesign of ontology-based knowledge systems.
- NFDI4Ing - National Research Data Infrastructure for the Engineering Sciences
- Knowledge processing in product development processes
- Data preparation for AI applications
- Sustainable product development
- Collaboration in Product Development Processes