The Department of Industrial Information
Technology offers interested students the opportunity to complete a
free research internship. You can get to know the diverse activities
within the scope of various research projects on the topic of virtual
product creation and actively participate in the research work.
Tasks within the scope of the practical course are among other things:
- Carrying out literature searches and preparing the results
- Preparation of thematic overviews
- Preparation of the state of the art of certain topics
- Participation in the development of solution concepts for current research topics
- Interest in topics of virtual product creation and product development processes (e.g. industry 4.0., digital twins, sustainable product development, digitalization of product development, model-based systems engineering)
- Basic IT knowledge (e.g. MS Office)
- First experiences with product development processes as well as with digital tools such as CAD or PDM/PLM are desirable, but not necessary.
- Documents (by e-mail to one of the contact persons below): letter of motivational letter, short curriculum vitae with description of experience and knowledge
- Start is possible at any time after arrangement
- Duration: at least 3 months
- Compensation: none
If you have any questions or are interested, please contact Carina Fresemann  or Helena Ebel .
We look forward to receiving your application!