Inhalt des Dokuments
The following competencies are key within the
- design and analysis task completion
- team collaboration to achieve project tasks
- design review preparation
- solution presentation and product verification mindset
- successful and problem orientated usage of modern virtual engineering toolsets and methods.
|Project work ||130h|
|Preparation for the
- Students must have fundamental experience in CAD-modeling (eg. ProEngineer, NX, CATIA or equivalent) and knowledge of IT-Basics (MS Office)
- Knowledge about and skills within product data management software and engineering experience is useful.
- Students should register early through ISIS-System.
For course registration and more information please send an e-mail to
M.Sc. Anton Dybov
Tel.: +49 (0) 30 / 3 90 06-471
Lecture and exercises in winter term 2019/2020
There will be no lecture in winter term 2019/2020. The lecture this time will be a part of the project. Therefore it´s highly recommended to visit the exercises. The time and place of the exercises will be announced during the project presentation.
Location: PTZ 507, VELC PTZ 514
Time: 16:00 -18:00
Introductory Meeting: 16.10.2019, PTZ 507
- 1x project 5 ECTS
- 1x test 1 ECTS
- registration till 30.11.2019 (Qispos)
- coordinates: 02.03.2020, 11:00, PTZ 001
LecturerProf. Dr.-Ing. R. Stark
Phone: +49 (0)30 314 25414
Raum PTZ 502
ContactM.Sc. Anton Dybov
phone: +49 (0)30 39006 471
Raum PTZ 531
Quicklinks - for ISIS-Acess please contact Anton Dybov
- https://isis.tu-berlin.de/course/view.php?id=17470